This screw down floor is made up of a high performance particle board core. We wrap and laminate the core with a galvanised steel top sheet. The panel is then mechanically stitched for greater strength. The RLG600 Simploc system enables easy panel removal and replacement. The system provides full electrical continuity and static dispersion where required.
- Designed to perform to a safety factor of 3 x static load under PSA MOB PS/SPU specification – Light Grade
- Access panels ensure safe removal and replacement
- Effective sound proofing for good acoustic performance
- Total peace of mind with a 25 year total system warranty
- Class leading fire inhibition that meets class 0 to BS476 fire rating
- Total flexibility of finished floor heights from 57mm to 1200mm using standard pedestals.
Structural performance based on a full Kingspan system including panels and pedestals.