RMG600 is ideal for use in offices with heavy equipment and high traffic public areas. The system is also ideal for educational establishments. Each 600mm x 600mm panel consists of a high performance particle board core that is encapsulated by a galvanised steel shell. The panel is then mechanically stitched to provide greater structural strength. The design of the RMG600 system facilitates easy panel removal and replacement. The system also provides full electrical continuity and static dispersion where required.
- Unique wrap-around construction: Solid underfoot performance.
- Easy access: Simple, safe panel removal and replacement.
- Effective damping qualities: Excellent acoustic performance.
- 25 year total system warranty: Total peace of mind.
- Class-leading fire inhibition: Class 0 to BS476 fire rating.
- Safety performance: Factor of 3 x static load under PSA MOB PS/SPU specification.
- Total flexibility of finished floor heights: from 57mm to 1200mm using standard pedestals.