IKO Armourplan PVC – High-quality reinforced PVC roof systems
Armourplan from IKO is a polyester-reinforced PVC membrane which is suitable for use on a wide range of roofing applications, including refurbishment, new build and more specialist installations such as simulated metal roofs. Manufactured in the UK, it is available exclusively through SIG Design & Technology.
The Armourplan Product Range:
- Armourplan SM is a standard PVC membrane for mechanically fixed installations;
- Armourplan SG is fleece-backed and designed for adhered applications;
- Armourplan P ( premium) incorporates UV stability on upper and lower surfaces alike, and includes high performance reinforcement for even stronger mechanical performance;
- Armourplan D provides for complex detailing;
- Armourplan Walkway boasts a slip-resistant surface
- Complete range of fixings and accessories available
Due to a unique polyester reinforcement, Armourplan exhibits exceptional mechanical properties and performance characteristics. This allows the use of wider membranes where required, the number of fixings and enabling rapid installation.
Armourplan membranes are manufactured using a state-of-the-art extrusion process with advanced polymer technology. They have been extensively tested to ensure they retain their stunning visual appearance. The polyester reinforcement is therefore complete protected by high performance PVC, providing consistent protection.
Slow attractive finish
Armourplan forms a sleek skin on many types of roof application, whether mechanically secured or adhered. Design can be further enhanced with the use of the wide range of ancillary items including standing seam profiles where a traditional metal appearance is desired.
Armourplan membranes are available in a wide range of innovative and attractive colours and are UV-stable permitting almost unlimited attractive design possibilities.
Secure seam welding
Armourplan PVC membranes are designed to be welded together to form homogenous, reliable joints. The premium membrane Armourplan P is produced by utilising the same high quality UV resistant PVC compound on both the upper and lower side of the membrane to ensure optimal weld strength and quality.
With a successful track record spanning over 30 years, Armourplan PVC offers many benefits:
- Exceptional mechanical properties and product performance
- High UV resistance and a long service life
- Choice of colours including bespoke RAL
- High UV resistance
- Secure seam welding quality
- BBA life expectancy in excess of 30 years
Armourplan is very versatile, competitively priced and installed only through a network of trained and approved installers. Guarantees available for up to 20 years on both labour and materials.