The Sunflex SF20 all-glass sliding system enables the individual parallel sliding panels to be moved horizontally to one or two sides.
On opening and closing the first sliding panel, the other sliding panels are automatically opened and closed. The floor-mounted construction means that a wide open area can be achieved without additional roof supports, ideal for replacement situations. The lower ball-bearing mounted carriages ensure optimum and smooth running of the individual sliding panels.
Height compensation of the ceiling rail up to 20mm and height adjustment of the rollers up to 5mm allows the sliding system to easily compensate for potential subsidence in the eaves or a lintel without problem and permit quick and simple installation.
- Reduces noise pollution with airborne sound insulation up to Rw=17dB in compliance with DIN EN ISO 10140-2.
- Ideal for replacement situations and permits quick and simple installation with measurement of deflection class 4 according to DIN EN 12211/12210 (10 mm glass).
- Peace of mind with safety test class 4 according to DIN EN 12211/12210 (10 mm glass).
- From 1 panel on an extended single track, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-track slide and guide rails available.
- Slave doors opening and closing with lead panel making this an easy to operate system.
- 11mm Bottom track with anti-slip coating can be integrated into the floor to provide an unobstructed living space.
- Internal or external locking of the sliding panels using a lock (optional).
- Bottom track with drainage available for external use.
- Wind resistance to Class 4 DIN EN 12211/12210 (10mm glass).
Further information about the SF20 frameless sliding doors system can be found on Sunflex UK's website.