Lightweight and easy to handle, K-lite Traditional Kerbs are a durable and hardwearing replacement for Natural Granite.
Designed to provide edge restraint in pedestrian and vehicular applications, K-Lite Traditional kerbs are a split stone reproduction of natural granite with a weathered top edge.
Light in weight and manufactured to meet HSE guidelines, K-Lite Traditional has been designed to offer strong visual synergy with other flag and block paving in the Charcon range.
- Designed to withstand occasional vehicular impact
- Looks of natural granite, without the expense
- Light in weight
- Meets HSE guidelines
- Easy to handle and know down to level
- Ideal for short runs and small repairs where mechanical handling is too expensive
- Offers strong visual synergy with the the flag and block paving ranges
- Extremely durable
- Registered design – patent pending
K-lite Traditional kerb is specifically designed for use where product weight is an important criteria.