Copper Consultancy is hosting a breakfast panel discussion on Tuesday 26th April 2022 from 8.30am – 10.30am entitled Net Zero: A Material Consideration.
This panel and networking session will be hosted at the Building Centre and will feature key sustainability leads from across the infrastructure and construction sectors who will discuss their findings on the transition towards net-zero.
We are delighted to reveal the first of the industry leaders joining the discussion:
- Belinda Gordon, Chair - Strategy Director, Green Alliance
- James Woodall, panelist - Head of Sustainability, Allies and Morrison
- Marian Garfield, panelist - Director of Sustainability, Hanson UK Ltd
- Lara Young, panellist - Group climate change director, Costain
- John Kinirons, panellist - Group Director of SHES and Sustainability, Murphy
For more information and to register for this event please sign up via Eventbrite.
Tea, coffee and breakfast will be provided.
Copper is a creative communications consultancy, working with contractors, multi-disciplinaries and clients on building and infrastructure projects across the UK. Totally focussed on the built environment and nothing else, for over 25 years we’ve worked on some of the country’s most challenging, complex, and iconic projects, as well as the core infrastructure that underpins our lives day to day.
Interested in learning more, then visit our website at: https://www.copperconsultancy.com/ or contact us directly at email@example.com or by calling 020 7935 1222