Join the Good Homes Alliance at their annual Build Net Zero Now conference on Tuesday 6th February 2024 for debates, expert insight, exhibition and networking as they discuss:
- Are the recently announced Future Homes Standard proposals really ‘fit for the future’?
- Will the proposals for developers to voluntarily carry out post occupancy performance testing really address the performance gap? (Identified by the Building for 2050 study* and previous GHA research as a major issue)
- What are the implications of the December 2023 WMS for progressive councils across the UK who are seeking to meet their climate emergency commitments?
- The key steps required to unlock investment and incentivise the delivery of net zero homes.
- How we must adapt and make our buildings more resilient to a changing climate, through appropriate shading design and specification, to mitigate overheating risk.
- The vital role for housebuilders in enhancing biodiversity in new housing developments.
- How to overcome ever-increasing water supply/demand issues and improve water quality.
- Leading edge thinking and aspirational policies are required to accelerate change and help tackle the climate crisis. Can we develop an ambitious ‘new manifesto for housing’ - championing net zero, healthy homes, community led housing, embodied carbon, building performance, the circular economy and more?
Find out more and see the full programme at: https://goodhomes.org.uk/good-homes-2024.