The VELOPA Bedford Cycle Shelter
The Bedford Cycle Shelter from VELOPA is a lightweight, yet highly durable, cycle shelter. This simple, functional shelter is manufactured from mild steel which has been galvanised for longevity. The shelter is completed with the addition of a 4mm UV stabilised PETG clear sheet roof.
The Bedford shelter is a fully modular construction and offers a more stylised alternative to VELOPA’s AX Shelter range.Three or four metre extension bays can be added to achieve the desired shelter length.
The 3m Bedford Cycle Shelter is designed to accommodate eight bicycles per bay using Sheffield Cycle Stands.
- Free standing
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- Roof - 4mm Clear PETG UV Stabilised
- Shipped flat pack for easy handling and assembly on site
- Available ragged or flanged as required
- 2360mm (Height, Front)
- 2112 (Height, Rear)
- 2850mm (Depth)
- Can be Powder coated to a range of RAL or BS colours
- Extension Bays - available in 3, or 4 metre
- Compatible with all VELOPA Cycle Stands and racks