RAUTHERMEX is a pre-insulated PE-Xa pipe district heating, biomass, biogas and heat pump applications. The high performance PU foam makes it ideal for large district heating over long distances where heat losses are critical. Lightweight polymer pipes such as RAUTHERMEX offer huge advantages over traditional steel pipework due to the speed and ease of installation.
RAUTHERMEX is available in UNO 25-160mm and DUO 20-75mm.
- Excellent thermal insulation with PU foam with a lambda value of 0.0216W/mK
- New 140mm UNO is the largest polymer flexible district heating pipe on the market which can transport up to 2.5MW of heat at 80°C/50°C flow & return temperatures
- No need to compensate for thermal expansion due to bonded foam structure
- Long coils up to 570m possible, allowing for faster installations vs steel system in 12m lengths
- Uses the renowned leak-proof REHAU EVERLOC™ compression sleeve technology, used over 850 million times
- Generation II shrouds are quick and easy to install and remove the need for hot works on site
- RAUTHERMEX Plus (with increased insulation thicknesses for up to 20% lower heat losses) available on request
- Fully stocked in the UK with a full cutting service