Modern solutions for local heat distribution
Modern solutions for local heat distribution need to meet the strictest requirements with regard to safety, reliability, robustness, and efficiency. As such, we have developed the Ecoflex range of pre-insulated pipes for heating as well as cooling networks. These can be used for various applications, including secondary district heating networks, residential house connections, bio energy, bio gas plants and district cooling networks. The network installation can be handled quickly and efficiently even in the most difficult conditions on site.
Uponor Ecoflex pre-insulated pipes are proven as reliable, innovative, flexible and cost efficient for transport of a variety of liquids both inside and outside of buildings. The system also comprises a complete range of products for tap water supply. Its material properties give long service life and as the pipes are low-weight and highly flexible, they can be installed easily and quickly, even over obstacles and round corners.
Uponor Ecoflex solutions have been around for 20 years!
- Uponor project service
- PE-Xa medium pipe
- Special jacket pipes
The ultimate pre-insulated pipes
- Solutions for heating, cooling and tap water supply
- Versatile range of products provides the most optimal system design
- Up to 200 m connection-free installation in one length
- Corrosion free and fouling resistant medium pipe for 30 years’ service time
- Reduce installation time and costs with Quick & Easy jointing technology
Uponor Q&E jointing technology
- Reliable joint
- Quick and easy installation
- Same fitting for both PN6 and PN10 pipes, 20-63 mm
- Same tools can be used for all Uponor PE-Xa Q&E Connections