The Stannah Xtralift passenger range is for larger buildings and busy environments - to carry more people, faster and higher. Fitted with an energy efficient high performance gear-less traction drive, passengers are ensured a smooth safe ride with low noise and low energy use. Bespoke finishes and sizes are available and every lift has the option to be made vandal resistant and fire safe.
For 6-33 persons
- Range of finishes available
- Oil- and vibration-free gearless traction drive with no machine room and a minimum requirement for a small cabinet
- Single and through car entrances as standard, with adjacent entrances available on request
- Flexible dimensions, ideal for any building with pit and headroom limitations for rated load up to 2500kg
- Choose from a traditional wall-mounted configuration or FX structure-supported lift. The FX structure option offers reduced construction costs compared to wall-mounted and is ideal for timber framed buildings.
- Energy efficient options available
- Reduced headroom option available
- Part M and EN81-70 accessibility code compliant ensuring all our lifts are suitable for wheelchair users
- Manufactured to comply with EN 81-1, CE marked and in full compliance with The Lift Directive 95/16/EC
- Vandal resistant Cat. 1, Cat. 2 (EN81-71)
- Fire fighting (EN81-72)
- Emergency fire evacuation (BS999)