The Stannah Maxilift passenger lift is ideal for low or medium rise buildings and for moderate use. It’s a simple cost effective hydraulic lift solution for your project. Our Stannah Maxilift passenger lifts offer reliability, safety and choice – in equal measures.
For 6-13 persons
- Range of finishes available
- Range of motor room options available
- Minimum requirements for shaft pit dimensions: 1100mm
- MRL hydraulic drive models with no machine room and a minimum requirement for a small cabinet. Conventional motor rooms and our motor room cabinet (MRC) can be supplied when required, both of which provide a lower cost solution and a slightly smaller shaft size
- Exceptional levelling accuracy (± 3mm) and smooth ride
- Single and through car entrances as standard, with adjacent entrances available on request
- Choose from a traditional wall-mounted configuration or FX structure-supported lift. The FX structure option offers reduced construction costs compared to wall-mounted and is ideal for timber framed buildings.
- Energy efficient options available
- Part M and EN81-70 accessibility code compliant ensuring all our lifts are suitable for wheelchair users.
- Manufactured to comply with EN 81-2, CE marked and in full compliance with The Lift Directive 95/16/EC
- Vandal resistant Cat. 1, Cat. 2 (EN81-71)
- Fire fighting (EN81-72)
- Emergency fire evacuation (BS999)