Our Stairiser inclined platform lifts are an ideal access solution if your building cannot accommodate a vertical lift, carrying one person safely over a straight or curved stairway, seated in a wheelchair or on the seat provided on the lift.
When the wheelchair platform stairlift is not in use it folds neatly away to leave the stairway free for pedestrian use – ideal for a busy building where space is at a premium.
The Stairiser SR is designed to run on a straight rail over a single straight flight of stairs. The unit folds flat against the rail when not in use.
The Stairiser CR is designed for use on a curved rail, making it suitable for any run of stairs with a single turn, multiple landings or spiral
- Lift platform folds neatly away when not in use
- Lift can be adjusted for right or left hand fixing and is fastened directly to a wall or supported by stanchion posts, or a mix of both
- Non-slip platform floor
- Flush or surface mounted constant pressure landing call stations with key switch isolation
- End or side access to the platform available
- Platform control handset with audio alarm button
- Fully automatic, with electrically controlled folding platform and barrier arms
- At the top landing, only the exit safety edge lowers so the user can exit safely and all other sides remain stable
- Barrier arms surround and protect the user, locking down before the platform moves
- Platform stops automatically when its sensitive surfaces detect obstructions - safety barrier arms and platform can be operated manually in an emergency
- Soft start and stop for maximum comfort
- Wireless radio controlled landing call stations
- Remote attendant control
- Audio signal for moving platform (can be turned on or off)
- Weight overload shutdown (Stairiser CR)
- Variable speed (Stairiser CR)
- 12 month warranty