The Fire Tube is a rigid, pre-formed cylindrical section of ROCKWOOL insulation specially engineered to provide cellulosic fire protection to circular section structural steel, and to process sprinkler and service pipes. In addition to fire protection the Fire Tube provides a high degree of thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Range of wall thicknesses to accommodate specific steelwork, pipe and content fail temperatures Individually manufactured to fit pipe and CHS sizes up to 610mm outside diameter
- Non-combustible (A1 in accordance with EN13501)-1)
- Simple to install
- Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
- Moisture resistant (should be weather protected for external use)
- Proven in use for over 40 years