Ideal as a permanently elastic and paintable alternative to linseed oil putty and for new glazing applications and renovation and restoration.
- The permanent replacement of putty in wooden and steel frames.
- For bedding-in timber and metal glazing beads.
- Filling nail and screw holes.
- For external and internal applications.
- To seal exposed end grain of timber components.
- Can be painted or stained after 2 hours*.
- Compatible with double-glazed sealed units, laminated & acoustic glass and all glazing tapes.
- Excellent compatability with all paints and stains, including VOC 2010 products.
- Can be applied with a standard skeleton gun.
- Moisture and UV-resistant.
- Excellent adhesion with stone, glass, wood, steel and ceramics
- Available in white and brown
* Typical curing time when applied at 20ºC. Application thickness, temperature and humidity may affect curing times.