The concept of the Tenant Valve Assembly was born out of the fact that most multi unit buildings, be they residential or commercial, require that an isolating valve and a double check valve be fitted at the entrance to the unit, and in a high proportion of cases it is common practice to install pressure reducing valves and water meters at this point as well. The concept is simple: if all these valves are being fitted anyway, why not incorporate them into one compact unit that can be fitted quickly and easily?
- Consists of a ball type isolating valve, pressure reducing valve, double check valve, pressure guage/test point and a connection for RWC single jet water meter.
- Single unit cartridge design ensue quick and easy installation.
- Reduced leak potential and easy maintenance, saving cost.
- Supplied pre-insulated further reducing time and cost.
- For use up to 16 bar pressure and temperatures up to 80oC.
- Adjustable between 1.0-6.0 bar.
- Adaptor available to allow installation of a class 'D' meter suitable for use as a primary charging meter.
- Supplied complete with FBSP connections and a moulded insulation protection box with identity label.