Showerguard showers have been developed with a single cartridge principle, meaning that the main working components are all included in an easy to replace one-piece cartridge. Inlet connections can also be altered on site for flexibility of installation and to suit the orientation of the supply pipes (either top or bottom).
- Supplied with a specially designed installation box and wall template to make installation quick and easy
- Designed so that after installation all components are serviceable and replaceable following removal of the cover plate
- TMV3 approved for healthcare applications
- Uses the unique Aegle one piece thermostatic cartridge to reduce maintenance time
- Supplied complete with isolators, check valves, strainers and flow regulators all serviceable from in front of the wall