A range of cuttable fire rated glass which provides integrity and heat insulation to 30 and 60 minutes (EI Classification).
This stockable product provides application flexibility into timber, steel and aluminium framing systems and 1B1 impact performance at short lead times.
- Available in 15, 19, 23 and 27mm thicknesses
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Single glazing
- Can be optionally used in an IGU for additional performance requirements
- Certified in both steel, timber and aluminium profiles
- Usable as a glazed screen, curtain wall, single door, double door, unequal double door and a structural wall
- EI and EW Classification
- 30 to 60 minutes
- Fire tested to BS 476:Part 22: 1987 and BS EN 13630-1
- Approved by Certifire UK and Efectis, France
- Impact classification to EN 12600:2002 - 1B1
- Complies with EN 14449 standards for laminated safety glass