A range of security glass which provides protection against manual attack. Attackguard is used either an an IGU counterpane or as a laminated Pyroguard fire resistant glass.
A range of configurations are available which provide manual attack protection to the EN 356 standard from P1A to P8B.
- Used either as an IGU counterpane or as a laminated Pyroguard fire resistant glass
- Certified for use with steel or timber applications
- Usable as a glazed screen or door
- 30 and 60 mintues
- Tested to EN 356 standard from P1A to P8B
- Conforms to EN 12150-1 requirements for thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass
- Impact classification to EN 12600:2002 - 1B1
- Complies with EN 14449 standards for laminated safety glass