A range of toughened fire rated glass which provides integrity and radiant heat reduction for 30 to 120 minutes (EW Classification).
A lightweight and UV stable solution which exceptional light transmission.
- Available in 6mm and 13mm thickness
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Single glazing or laminated glazing
- Can be optionally laminated or used in an IGU for additional performance requirements
- Certified in both steel and timber profiles
- Usable as a single frame, windows, glazed screen, curtain wall, single door, double door and unequal double door
- EW - Radiation control
- 30 to 120 minutes
- Fire tested to BS476: Part 22: 1987 and BS EN 1363-1
- Approved by Certifire UK and Efectis, France
- Conforms to EN 12150-1 requirements for thermally thoughened soda lime silicate safety glass
- Impact classification to EN 12600: 2002 - 1B1/1C1
- Monolithic configuration complies with EN 14449 standards for laminated safety glass