A range of cuttable fire rated glass which provides integrity and radiant heat reduction for 30 and 60 minutes (EW Classification).
A market leader for ease of processing and installation, the range can be cut by hand with no additional preparation required. A trusted solution in the market for over 20 years, this range offers short lead times and exceptional visual quality.
- Available in 7mm and 11mm thicknesses
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Single glazing
- Can be optionally used in an IGU for additional performance requirements
- Certified in steel, timber and aluminium profiles
- Usuable as a single frame, glazed screen, single door and a GDC door (graduated density chipboard).
- EW Classification
- 30 to 60 minutes
- Fire tested to BS 476: Part 22: 1987 and BS EN 1363-1
- Approved by Certifire UK and Efectis, France
- Impact classification to EN 12600:2002 - 1B1/2B2/3B3
- Complies with EN 14449 standards for laminated safety glass