A range of toughened fire rated glass which provides integrity and heat insulation for 30 to 180 minutes (EI Classification).
The solution provides 1B1 impact classifcation, high performing acoustic properties and UV stability.
- Available in 18, 25, 26, 32, 47 and 82mm thicknesses
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Single glazing
- Can be optionally laminated or used in an IGU for additional performance requirements
- Certified in steel, timber and aluminium profiles
- Usable as a single frame, glazed screen, curtain wall, single door, double door and unequal double door
- EI - insulation
- 30, 60, 90, 120 and 180 minutes
- Fire tested to BS 476: Part 22: 1987 and BS EN 1363-1
- Approved by Certifire UK and Efectis, France
- Conforms to EN 12150-1 requirements for thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass
- Impact classification to EN 12600:2002 - 1B1
- Complies with EN 14449 standards for laminated safety glass