A range of fire rated glass certified for butt joint applications, providing integrity and heat insulation for 30 and 60 minutes (EI Classification).
No vertical frame profiles required, providing visually appealing seamless partitions between rooms and corridors.
- Butt joint applications
- Available in 15, 19, 23, 25, 27, 32, 36 and 40mm thicknesses
- Suitable for internal applications
- Single glazing
- Can be optionally laminated or used in an IGU for additional performance requirements
- Can be supplied as a complete glazing system
- Usable as fire resistant passageways (structural walls)
- EI insulation
- 30 to 60 minutes
- Fire tested to BS 476: Part 22:1987 and BS EN 1363-1
- Approved by Certifire UK and Efectis, France
- Impact classification to EN 12600:2002 - 1B1
- Complies with EN 14449 standards for laminated safety glass