A range of toughened fire rated glass which provides integrity only protection against the passage of flames, smoke and toxic gases for 30 minutes (E Classification).
As a lightweight monolithic solution it provides exception visual quality and light transmission combined with short lead times and UV stability.
- Available in 6, 8, 10 and 12mm thicknesses
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Single glazing
- Can be optionally laminated or used in an IGU for additional performance requirements
- Certified in both steel or timber profiles
- Usuable as a single frame, windows, glazed screen, single door, double door and unequal double door
- E - Integrity
- 30 minutes
- Fire tested to BS 476: Part 22:1987 and BS EN 1363-1
- Approved by Certifire UK and Efectis, France
- Conforms to EN 12150-1 requirements for thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass
- Impact classification to EN 12600:2002 - 1C1