The Power Ethernet T1501 is the first hybrid Powerline Socket designed to provide a secure and robust networking solution without the need to run new cables. It combines and compliments a number of connectivity solutions into one device all managed via a simple web interface including Ethernet, WiFi and USB charging.
By creating a hybrid networking solution (Ethernet and WiFi) that runs over the mains cables, the T1501 becomes the easiest way to setup and deliver fast and reliable data network exactly where it is needed.
- Fast, secure and robust Powerline and WiFi networking
- High speed transfer rates up to 500Mbps (gross)
- “Local Room” WiFi connection for perfect coverage within an area for smartphones, laptops and tablets
- Support networking best practices — choice of WiFi and Ethernet
- WiFi can be switched on or off via the front button or automatically controlled by the WiFi scheduler
- No new wiring required – uses the existing main cables
- Built into wall as the technology is integrated into a standard BS double-gang socket – tamper and theft proof
- All the devices are easily configured using a simple wizard
- Managed via a simple web interface or via a mobile application
- Works with Window, Mac and Linux, tablets and smartphones
- HomePlug AV compatible
- T1501 Powerline Pro socket can manage other Power Ethernet products such as the Power Ethernet T1000 Powerline socket and Mainline Premium Data Socket T1101