SMARTPLY DRYBACKER is designed to provide support for fixtures and fittings in non-structural drywall partitions. SMARTPLY DRYBACKER is an engineered SmartPly OSB3 panel incorporating a continuous recess to accommodate ‘C’ shaped metal studs used in the construction of light weight drywall partition systems.
SMARTPLY DRYBACKER is tested to the relevant sections of BS5234 Part 2 relating to pull-out strengths and is suitable for use in public access areas including corridors and stairwells, contributing to higher levels of impact resistance. SMARTPLY DRYBACKER is an OSB panel with zero added formaldehyde and therefore may also be useful in environmentally sensitive interior applications where formaldehyde emissions need to be kept to a minimum such as hospitals, laboratories, museums and schools.
Features and Benefits:
● Ready prepared modular panels - quick and easy to use
● Fully certified alternative to plywood – CE Marked
● Zero added formaldehyde – contributing to
● Provides secure anchorage for fixtures and fittings
● Versatile - fits all commercially available systems
● Solid core – fix to any point on panel face
● Does not add to finished partition thickness
● Provides a robust partition structure
● Manufactured from FSC® certified timber from our