- For motion-based indoor lighting control.
- Thanks to its special lens design, large detected area that also includes the perpendicular downward area.
- Installed in the designated mounting height of 2.2m above a door, it turns the lighting on when a person passes the door to enter the room.
- Available as standard or universal model.
- For the universal model, settings are made using an infrared remote control.
- Available in A, CD and LS design ranges.
Movement / Presence detector
- Automatic switching of lighting depending on the motion and ambient brightness
- 360 ° field of detection for mounting heights of up to 6 m
- 3 independent PIR sensors
- Extension of the detection area by grouping up to 5 devices
- Also available as a twilight switch thanks to integrated brightness sensor
- Staircase function with switch-off warning
- Optimized burglary prevention through presence simulation
- For presence-controlled indoor lighting control.
- Installed together with flush-mounted insert only at the ceiling for monitoring the working surface located below it, e.g. a desk.
- Features a detected angle of 360°.
- May be connected to a dimmer insert.
- Available in universal or wireless design.
Ceiling Automatic Switch
- For indoor lighting control in corridors or aisles based on motion and ambient brightness.
- Used together with flush-mounted insert and exclusively mounted to ceilings.
- Features a detection angle of 360°.
- For outdoor applications.
- Switches electrical loads, e.g. lighting, on if it senses the heat of moving objects.
- Unit remains switched on as long as motion is sensed and switches off after a preset delay.
- Various types featuring different detected angles of 70°, 110°, 180°, or 220°.