At the heart of each IKO UPXL System is an extremely robust, virtually indestructible waterproofing membrane. These membranes have been engineered to incorporate thicker coatings with enhanced polymer content and high-strength reinforcements for outstanding durability, high flexibility and unrivaled workability with built-in fire retardant technology.
- BBA certification (15/5238) – durability with service life in excess of 35 years
- Excellent technical performance to meet every accreditation, with built-in fire retardant technology tested to the highest levels of UK fire performances standards
- Exceptional mechanical strength and dimensional stability
- Optimum SBS polymer content for unrivaled flexibility and workability
- Superior granular finish, with higher colour stability, improved adhesion, and better coverage
- Reassurance of a 30-year guarantee and industry-leading technical support deal as part of a green roof design, the built-in anti-root technology makes IKO UPXL a ‘one membrane fits all’ system
- Choice of installation methods including a completely flame-free adhered installation option.