IKO Polimar FCS Roof Waterproofing is a highly durable system for both refurbishment and new build projects, which offers the additional benefit of rapid curing. IKO Polimar FCS waterproofing system is specifically designed as a highly durable system for flat roofs.
Since it is applied as a liquid, IKO Polimar FCS creates a seamless waterproofing system in which even the most complex roof penetrations can be reliably and durably incorporated. It is also extremely weather-resistant, crack bridging and flexible at low temperatures.
- BBA certified system – 25 years
- Fast curing; less than 1 hour between coats
- Seamless waterproofing with fleece reinforcement
- Liquid application ensures seamless incorporation and secure waterproofing
of the most complex upstands
- Highly flexible and crack-bridging even at extreme sub-zero temperatures
- Permanently weather-resistant (resistant to high and low temperatures, UV rays, hydrolysis)
- Resistant to most commonly used acids and alkali solutions
- Fully bonded to the substrate, therefore no flow paths for water
- Can be applied to almost any substrate
- Easy and fast application
- Rot and root resistant
- Low odor waterproofing option available