Hepworth Clay is a brand from Wavin. Vitrified clay is a well-established material for use in below-ground drainage systems. The inherent strength and durability of clay provide benefits to installers, specifiers and users:
– Reduced, recycled or re-used material can be used instead of primary aggregates, lowering total installation costs.
– This is achieved by reducing material costs and transport costs of both aggregate to site and trench material from site.
– The amount of as-dug material used will depend on site ground conditions, but the more used, the greater the saving and the lower the environmental impact too.
– A Hepworth Clay Drainage system will withstand high water pressure jetting – see overleaf for details – so that more blockages are cleared first time.
– Clay pipes are chemically inert and are unaffected by any effluent acceptable in an adopted sewer or by virtually all aggressive ground conditions, making it a perfect material for brownfield situations.
A choice of sealing rings is available.
– Clay pipes have a life expectancy of over 100 years.
Hepworth is the No. 1 clay drainage brand in the UK, with a reputation second to none for product quality, technical ability and customer service.
There are now more Wavin CE marked products in the market since July 1st, as that was the date for the UK implementation ...