Our JMv product is a fully cased axial flow fan which offers high efficiency performance.
Each impeller is manufactured from high-pressure die cast aluminum, which is X-ray inspected using real time radiography (in accordance with ASTM E-155) to ensure product integrity and quality. Impellers are precision balanced to minimize vibration levels and assure smooth operation.
Impeller blades are mounted into a hub and clamp plate assembly, which allows manual blade pitch angle adjustment that offers performance flexibility.
Our design incorporates our innovative “VCC” technology, which uses high twist blades, blade features, an aerodynamically optimized hub design and integral 2-stage guide vanes to deliver outstanding energy saving performance.
- Available in 7 diameters, 315 to 630 mm
- Volumes up to 31,680 m3/h (8.8 m3/s)
- Static pressures up to 1170 Pa
- Fan efficiencies of up 82% deliver low running costs (reduced by 24%) and enhanced SFP values
- Improved fan efficiencies deliver a carbon foot print reduction of over 1.3 Tonnes (per 2000 hrs)
- Fans are tested to ISO5801, BS848 and EN12101-3 (High Temperature)
- Suitable for Standard temperature, 200°C/2, 300°C/2 and 400°C/2 smoke extraction
- Fully compliant with ErP regulation 327/2011 (2nd tier)
- Fan casings are hot dip galvanized to offer enhanced corrosion resistance
- Fully cased design makes installation quick, simple and cost effective
- Single and two speed motors are available in 50Hz and 60Hz variants. Motor protection IP55
- Low installed noise levels