Like its complementary Eco range products, EcoPave Ground has been developed to maximise resource productivity – minimising waste and optimising renewable materials.
- The exposed Cornish granite aggregates in the range adds a subtle sparkle and age to a weathered natural appearance
- The Eco range offers the hard-wearing characteristics of granite at an affordable price
- Lowest environmental burden in the UK market place against products of a similar nature, with maximisation of resource productivity as a main priority
- Raw materials selected for their environmental benefits as well as containing 87% recycled or reclaimed materials
- Manufacturing processes have been tailored to utilise efficient practices, focusing on batching plant, product presses, recycling and noise
- Helps local authorities meet set environmental quotas and fully complies with environmental statements and policies
- Also available in a ground finish.
EcoPave flag paving is suitable for all pedestrian areas and traffic-free zones. Also suitable for areas subject to occasional vehicular overrun.