Clayton Hall Business College

Clayton Hall Business College, stands on the site of the former home of the Lovatt family, local landowners. In 1947 it began to be used as an educational establishment with Clayton Hall Grammer School for girls situated on the site. Clayton Hall business college is now at the heart of the site and has grown rapidly over the last few years still trying to keep the heritage of the site alive whilst moving forward with the times to be able to offer a high standard of education to all who pass through its doors.