Vulkem® Quick Systems is a unique liquid waterproofing system based on a polyurethane-modified methylmethacrylate. This combination assures that the finished system is rapidly ready for use and can also be applied during the winter period at very low temperatures.
Vulkem® Quick System is a crack-bridging, UV and wear resistant waterproofing system with aesthetic appeal. The different components that make up the Vulkem® Quick System cure to form a highly-elastic, foot trafficable waterproofing system which is suitable for installation on old or new concrete, tiles, metal, wood, epoxy and other types of existing deck coatings.
- Fast curing – 30 minutes per coat
- Not dependent on temperature – can be applied at low temperatures
- High mechanical resistance – highly durable and abrasion resistant
- Excellent crack-bridging – even at temperatures below 0°C
- Aesthetically appealing – decorative, with coloured quartz, uni colours or coloured flakes
- Versatile – can be applied onto old or new substrates of concrete, tiles, metal, wood, etc.
- Seamless finish – maintains waterproofing integrity
- Solvent free
Ideal for use on areas where there will be frequent pedestrian traffic including balconies, terraces, pedestrian bridges, stadium decks, entrances and exits, staircases etc.
Specified according according to type of substrate:
- Vulkem® Quick Tile Primer
- Vulkem® Quick Concrete Primer
- Vulkem® Quick Membrane: membrane for horizontal surfaces
- Vulkem® Quick Membrane for surfaces with slopes and to use with Vulkem® Fabric
- Natural quartz
- Vulkem® Quick Catalyst: to initiate curing of the primer/membranes/topcoats
- Colour Flakes
- Coloured Quartz
- Vulkem® Quick Coloured Topcoat: coloured topcoat for the Uni Colour, Partly Flake and Quartz Anti-slip Systems
- Vulkem® Quick Clear Sealcoat: colourless topcoat