Kensa’s Twin Compact Ground Source Heat Pump Series boasts a bigger heat capacity thanks to the use of two compressors. As a result, Kensa’s Twin Compact Ground Source Heat Pump series includes the largest single phase ground source heat pump on the market.
- Twin Compact Ground Source Heat Pump Series features 12kW – 30kW models, including 24kW single phase.
- High Temperature models designed for larger, older properties.
- Three phase models suited to particularly large properties.
- Hybrid models blending the efficiency of standard models with the output of high temperature models.
- Dimensions HxWxL (mm) – 900 x 900 x 570
- ErP A++ rated efficiency.
- 16kW, 20kW and 24kW Twin Compact ground source heat pump models deliver temperatures to 50°C.
- 12kW and 17kW High Temperature Twin Compact ground source heat pump models deliver temperatures to 60°C.
- 15kW and 21kW Hybrid Twin Compact ground source heat pump models blends R134a and R407c refrigerant to deliver efficient space heating and high water temperatures to 60°C.
- 20kW, 24kW, and 30kW Three Phase Twin Compact ground source heat pump models suit high heat demands of larger, three phase properties.
- High specification acoustic hoods and double vibration isolation reduce noise and vibration.
- DNO friendly ‘Soft Starts’ fitted as standard to ensure peak starting load is minimised.
- Two temperature set points (one for heating and one for domestic hot water) produce the required heating at the highest efficiency without the need for costly direct immersion heaters.
- Ability to modulate between full and half loads to reduce power consumption and running costs.
- Weather compensation fitted as standard.
Components & Installation
- Ground and underfloor circulation pumps.
- Copeland fixed speed scroll compressor with a minimum design life of 20 years. (Read our blog: Fixed speed compressors VS inverter driven heat pumps)
- In-built integral water pumps.
- In-built sensors and probes to enable remote commissioning.
- Designed to be installed within an out-house building or protective shelter.
- Bespoke shelter’s manufactured from recycled plastic are available from Kensa.
- Speedfit connections located underneath the unit allow fast installation.
Warranty & Accreditations
- 5 year warranty for the heat pump unit.
- 2 year warranty for the controller and water pumps.
- 2 year internals warranty.