A durable, coloured asphalt, Supercolour Exposed is a product that gains it's colour by exposing the natural colour of the coursing aggregates used in the mix. The High Velocity Impact Method (HVIM) shot-blasting process we use allows us to remove the surface bitumen left 4-6 weeks after applicaton, in order to sufficiently expose the colour of the aggregates.
- Durable asphalt with suitably coloured aggregate incorporated
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Surface can be refreshed to rejuvenate the natural colour
- Various bitumien grades can be used to satisfy a range of traffic scenarios
- Same properties as regular asphalts and laid in the same way
- Does not require the expensive cleaning process needed for conventional, pigmented materials
- Range of colours: Gold, Red, Green, Gravel
- CE Marked.
- Urban and rural roads
- Bus lanes
- Commercial schemes
- Prestige schemes
- Car parks
- Cycle lanes
- Pedestrain areas.