The GEC Anderson® 3-part V90 stainless steel shelving system, comprising of shelves, uprights and brackets, can be used to create versatile, durable, hygienic and attractive configurations suited to a wide range of applications.
The uprights of each stainless steel shelving unit allow simple ‘stepless’ adjustment (un-slotted linear adjustment) of shelf positions to whenever required using a single locating bolt per bracket. This versatile system provides a more ergonomic and efficient way of working for the user.
Specifications are as follows:
- Shelf lengths of up to 4000 mm
- Shelf widths: 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 mm
- Uprights: 400 / 600 / 800 / 1000 / 1500 / 1800 / 2000 mm
- Brackets 170 / 270 / 370 / 470 / 570 mm
- Solid shelves. Option: Perforated shelves (eg. to allow for drying)
Individual components are also available separately, for use in combination with other materials. E.g. glass shelves.