Discover Kensa’s award-winning Shoebox ground source heat pump series, featuring the world’s smallest & quietest ground source heat pump.
Shoebox Heat Pump: In Brief
- The multi award-winning Kensa Shoebox Ground Source Heat Pump embodies the most advanced ground source heat pump technology in the most compact of packages.
- Comfortably installed inside the home, generating heat at the point of use; no plant room, no distribution heat losses, no overheating.
- The perfect space-saving solution for smaller properties.
- Exceptional acoustic design and insulation for quiet operation.
- Provides both space heating & hot water.
- Produce temperatures up to 65°C.
- ErP A+ efficiency rated.
- The perfect pair with Shared Ground Loop Arrays, with no need to split-bills, each Shoebox ground source heat pump offers independent heat and billing.
- Revolutionises heating specification in flats, achieving carbon reduction & SAP targets, and reducing fuel poverty.
- Dimensions HxWxL (mm) – 515 x 480 x 360 (3kW).
- 3kW and 6kW models meet modest heat demands.
- Produces temperatures up to 65°C.
- High specification acoustic hoods and single vibration isolation reduce noise and vibration (47dB – 52dB).
- DNO friendly low starting current as standard.
- Two temperature set points (one for heating, one for domestic hot water) produce the required heat at the highest efficiency without the need for costly direct immersion heaters.
- Weather compensation fitted as standard.
- Designed to be installed inside the home, typically a kitchen or airing cupboard.
- 22mm valved connections on top of the heat pump with flexible pipes.
- For example system schematics and heat pump prices for Shoebox Ground Source Heat Pumps connected to Shared Ground Loop Arrays, visit our costed examples page here.