Remeha Fusion 35kW Gas Absorption Heat Pump (GAHP) is a practical, proven low carbon, low-NOx heating solution for new build and existing commercial, industrial and residential buildings. It takes energy from the surrounding air which is converted to higher temperatures with the aid of refrigerants.
By combining renewable energy with gas input and using the gas condensing heat generator to maintain high operational efficiencies, Remeha Fusion can increase the thermal output. This offers exceptionally high seasonal efficiencies of 120-130% even at low/sub-zero outside temperatures, providing continuous heating even in defrost phase.
It's available as a single unit or in cascade operations of up to 48 units and can be used as the sole supplier of low carbon heating or with commercial condensing boilers. Remeha Fusion Hybrid is a bespoke solution combining Remeha Fusion and Remeha Quinta Pro condensing boilers to meet the individual needs of a building.
The two energy-saving technologies are fully integrated through a specially configured BMS known as Remeha Touch to maximise efficiencies and savings.
- Suitable for use in both new build and refurbishment projects - Versatile solution to low carbon heating
- Proven high-performance - Highly efficient even at low/sub-zero outside temperatures
- Uses gas as primary energy source at point of use - Extremely efficient, provides 98% of usable heat energy
- Ammonia/water solution used as refrigerant - Environmentally-friendly solution with zero global warming and zero ozone depletion potential
- Condensing heat generator - Achieves Class 5 NOx levels
- Qualifies for five BREEAM credits - Able to significantly improve a building's environmental rating
- Easily retrofitted as a 'bolt on' to serviceable boilers - Straightforward and affordable retrofit option
- Available in bespoke system combining Fusion Hybrid and Quinta Pro condensing boilers - Can be tailored to meet the needs of a building with specially-configured BMS to maximise efficiencies
At this link you can find all the technical information: https://www.remeha.co.uk/products/gas-absorption-heat-pump