In keeping with our strong commitment to sustainable construction we are heavily involved in sourcing quality waste arising’s and secondary aggregates all over Great Britain in order to produce products for construction and building materials.
- road planings
- scrap from asphalt plants
- construction and demolition waste
- clean concrete
- incinerator bottom ash
- pulverised fly ash ( PFA)
- A mix of 50% primary with 50% non-primary aggregate
- Eblend utilises arisings that would normally be earmarked for landfill
- A Type 1 sub-base that is fully compliant with Clause 803 of the Highways Agency specification, this 63mm down fill material helps to safeguard primary rock reserves.
Secondary aggregates include:
- foundry sand
- Cornish Granite Secondary Aggregate generated from the China clay industry. We can supply a full range of aggregates, sub bases, specification fills, crushed rock lines and sands.
End products from our recycling activities include aggregates for use in:
- hot mix asphalts
- ready mixed and foamed concrete
- precast concrete
- building materials
- general construction aggregates