The PURe® SLIDE door range is a revolutionary new suite of aluminium sliding doors with an innovative, enhanced thermal barrier manufactured from expanded polyurethane (PUR), allowing ultra-low U values to be achieved.
Designed for maximum style and performance, PURe® SLIDE doors complement our popular PURe® window range and are fully compatible with all Senior windows and curtain walling.
Available pre-finished in an almost unlimited range of colours and finishes both inside and out, with a choice of configurations and sizes, PURe® SLIDE doors are simple to fabricate using existing tooling.
All configurations have excellent weather performance, being fully BS6375 Parts 1, 2 and 3 annex A tested and further thermal enhancement is available.
With a life expectancy in excess of 40 years, the PURe® SLIDE door range is 100 % recyclable and will easily exceed current and meet future building regulations.
- High performance polyurethane thermal barrier giving U-Values as low as 1.11 W/m2K when calculated as a CEN Standard door
- Tested to: PAS24:2012 Enhanced Security; BS6375 Part 1 Weather; BS6375 Part 2 Operation & Strength; BS6375 Part 3 Annex A
- Able to receive double or triple glazing up to 52mm for maximum thermal and acoustic performance
- Backer rod and EPS insert available for improved thermal performance
- High tech roller design for years of trouble-free operation