Z-TA 3-Latch Lock: Automatic and Comfort
The Z-TA 3-latch strikers are the logical consequence in further development of the MACO PROTECT door lock program. The 3 latches ensure optimum gasket-compression when the door closes. Furthermore, two hook locking modules and even the locking bars are deployed automatically. This makes for the highest convenience and optimum security without having to lock the door.
A motor rounds off the system functionality, and the Z-TA interlocks automatically.
Safe and secure - no need to lock up
The engaging soft latch and the two multifunctional latches immediately produce the optimum gasket-compression. Directly thereafter, the hook locking modules and locking bar then engage automatically to provide highest security.
- Automatic interlocking for utmost convenience.
- Optimum gasket-compression for effortless door operation - year after year.
- Blocking feature on the lever handle provides additional security when locked.
- Motor option for compatibility with access control systems.
- MACO top for enhanced aesthetic appearance.
Interlocks without a key
The door falls into the frame and interlocks (including the locking bar) without operating the key. All interlocking elements are secured against back pressure. The interlocking mechanism is triggered by magnets that are positioned on the frame side of the striker plate.
- The latches engage with the strikers.
This evenly distributes the gasket-compression.
- A magnet positioned on the striker plate triggers the interlocking mechanism.
- The hook locking modules and locking bar then engage fully and automatically. This fully interlocks and secures the door.
The unique advantage is the separation of gasket-compression and interlocking
- First, perfect gasket-compression over the entire height of the door, followed by perfect interlocking with the hook locking modules and locking bar that engage automatically.
- This type of lock can be secured additionally by simply turning the key 360°. The lock mechanism is then blocked and the handle can no longer be operated.
- Available for a variety of door heights.
- Use on the left or right.
- Complete striker program for single-sash and double-sash main doors.
The reassuring feeling that you are in safe and secure
The Z-TA Automatic door lock also combines with an optional motor to produce the Z-TA Comfort lock. Together with state-of-the-art access control systems, this lock achieves highest standards. The MACO openDoor access control systems Touch (Fingerprint), Code (Key pad) and Transponder are available.
Deluxe motorised operation
- Autonomous and automatic engagement of interlocking element and locking bar.
- Motor support for enhanced operational comfort
- The Z-TA Comfort opens the door leaf automatically.
- Combines with MACO openDoor access control systems.
- Can also be used with commercially available systems.
Fully flexible access control system
The Z-TA Comfort gives you full flexibility to plan and design your access control system. The MACO openDoor access control systems can be used as Touch (Fingerprint), Code (Key pad) and Transponder plus versions integrated in the door leaf. The transponder solution is also available as a surface-mount solution. The Z-TA Comfort combines with openDoor for seamless integration into building control systems.