Our P Series is a range of three-pass cast iron sectional boilers perfect for use with gas, light oil, dual fuel and bio-fuel through a pressure jet burner for commercial and industrial applications. Designed on the basis of the triple-pass principle to achieve maximum efficiency, the generously-sized chamber provides for optimal combustion and minimum NOx and CO2 emissions.
Compact yet extremely powerful, the P Series is available in two ranges: P420 and P520 (the P320 suitable for replacement projects only).
Due to changes in ErP regulations, from 1st January 2018, non-condensing Pressure Jet boilers replacements below 400kW can no longer be installed. So that we can be compliant with this regulation change, we can no longer take orders for the P-Series P320 range and the P420-8. There are lots of options available to replace these products that are both highly efficient and compliant.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in 14 different models
- High combustion efficiency - Higher than average energy savings
- Triple-pass flueways design - Maximises efficiency
- Large combustion chamber - Minimises NOx and CO2 emissions
- Eutectic cast iron boiler body - Provides exceptional resistance to temperature variations, thermal shocks and corrosion
- Reinforced fibreglass wool insulation and double insulation of boiler front - Minimises heat loss for improved thermal efficiency
- Easy installation for new and existing plant rooms - Time saving
- P520 is delivered as standard with pre-set water flow switch - Quick and easy installation
At this link you can find all the technical information:https://www.remeha.co.uk/products/pressure-jet