- HSE GS6 Compliant
- Extended Pole Length: 6m
- Fully collapsible for transport
- Simple to install and dismantle without tools
- Made from non-electrically-conductive material
- Total weight (2 poles and 2 bases): 37kg
- Screw holes in base for added security
Overhead cables can be a mortal danger to construction site staff and require specific danger avoidance management. SafeSite’s Overhead Guardian Goal Posts offer full safety compliance with HSE GS6, with a robust construction to maximise strength and visibility and minimise risk.
- Extended pole length up to 6m
- Lightweight for easy transportation, installation and dismantling
- Simple to erect, reposition or remove
- Weighted bases
- Screw holes to base for additional security
- Non-electrically conductive materials
- HSE GS6 Compliant
- Telescopic construction – fully collapsible for easy transportation
- Illumination option for night use
- Corporate customisation available
- UK wide hire or purchase, with delivery
Overhead Guardian Goal Posts
Each Guardian Goal Posts set comprises of:
- 2 lightweight telescopic pole units which extend up to 6m in length
- 2 galvanised and weighted steel bases – each weighing 25 kg
- 1 x 25m length of red and white warning bunting
These telescopic poles are manufactured from non-conductive Glass Reinforced Polyester Resin (GRP) and carry highly a visible red / white warning design. Bases can be used without ballast, although the bases include holes to allow screw-fixing for additional security.
Safety and deployment
A site-specific risk assessment will identify the optimum location for installation of Safesite’s Guardian Goal Posts. Posts should be positioned in compliance with the Health & Safety Executive’s GS6 “avoidance of danger from overhead electric power lines.” The tension of the bunting length will be an additional safety consideration, so an ample 25m of bunting supplied to suit most situations.
For additional safety in night use, 24-volt lighting sets are available.
Bases are fully tested to withstand winds of up to 11 km/hr without ballast. For windier conditions, additional weighting with sandbags is recommended and these can be easily incorporated to bases.
Convenience and portability
The Guardian Goal Post system is easy to transport around and between sites. The lightweight pole allows for quick installation by one person only and the telescopic design allows easy packing away and storage.
All round site safety
With the full 6m extension of the poles, SafeSite’s Overhead Guardian Goal Post system offers full height clearance over carriageways and full compliance with GS6, to maximise site safety. Available now with UK-wide delivery from Safe Site Facilities.