Natural and Pre-Weathered Zinc by NedZink
With a well-earned reputation within the European market, NedZink is the ideal material for use in roofing and facades, gutters and rainwater management. Now available exclusively in the UK through SIG Zinc and Copper, NedZink is a very cost effective alternative to better known brands.
Produced to the highest standards in accordance with EN 988 from titanium zinc, NedZink is beautiful, durable and maintenance free. A natural zinc patina layer forms on the surface which means NedZink is used where a natural and lively appearance, high cost-effectiveness and long life are required.
Titanium zinc offers many benefits including:
- Flexible and malleable building material
- Easily fabricated into standing seam or roll cap roofing sheets
- Aesthetically very pleasing, especially over time
- Naturally resistance to corrosion
- Excellent long-life durability
- Minimal maintenance
- At least 95% recyclable; the original metal can be re-used without losing its properties
- Can integrate easily with PV panels
- Offers versatility in design for most roofing applications from private residences to commercial and public buildings
Natural Zinc Sheet (NATUREL)
Beautiful, smooth rolled titanium zinc that over the course of time develops a unique charm by the progressive patination of roof and façade cladding.
Pre-Weathered Grey (NOVA)
NedZink titanium zinc that undergoes a pre-patination process gives a fully natural colour on installation.
Pre-Weathered Black (NOIR)
The uniform black surface of NedZink NOIR originates after a chemical surface treatment following the milling process.
Patterned Matt Grey (NOVA STRUCTURE)
Rolling and smoothing with imprint rollers provides NedZink NOVA with a texture on both the top side and bottom of the material.
Pre-Weathered Grey with protective coating (NOVA Pro-Tec)
NOVA Pro-Tec is process-produced pre-weathered titanium zinc (NEN-EN 988) with a protective coating on the back for application on either cold or hot roof constructions.
Pre-Weathered Grey Composite Panels (NOVA COMPOSITE)
Cladding panel with two layers of pre-weathered zinc and a LDPE core. Self-coloured, rigid and extremely stable. Suitable for a variety of applications.