A cost-effective concrete building block, close textured paintgrade unit developed specifically for use in schools to meet the acoustic requirement of BB93.
- Excellent sound reduction block to meet the acoustic requirements of BB93
- Masterlite Pro Acoustic has low air permeability ensuring good sound reduction values, as well as thermal performance
- Reaction to fire is best in class (A1) complying with BB100 for a minimum 2 hours fire resistance
- Complying with BB98 for robust and heavy duty
- Fully documented and technical service for complete peace of mind
- Consistent close textured face makes Masterlite Pro Acoustic ideal for direct decoration (note only one face and one end guaranteed)
- Good background for heavy-duty fixings
- Masterlite Pro Acoustic is moisture tolerant
- Available in solid format in both 100mm and 140mm width with a standard strength 7.3N/mm2 and 10.5 N/mm2
- Designed specifically for use in schools the Masterlite Pro Acoustic is also suitable for use in retail, commercial, hospitals and student accommodation. Suitable for use above and below dpc both internally and externally.
- 100mm Masterlite Pro Acoustic suitable for corridor and partition walls between class rooms requiring a Rw 45dB rating and also for the inner leaf of a external cavity wall.
- 140mm Masterlite Pro Acoustic suitable for corridor and partition walls between class rooms requiring a Rw 50 dB rating.