Designed to take the headache out of meeting Building Regulations, the Logic Code Combi ES from Ideal is a simple one box solution, capable of supporting up to level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes. The new ES models optimise design for SAP and DER ratings.
Developed using state of the art advanced boiler technology, the Code Combi ES features a built-in stainless steel recuperator located in the flue exit, which cleverly picks up and recycles waste energy that would have normally been lost through the flue terminal. This energy is collected and used to warm up the cold hot water supply. This supply, then flows into the plate heat exchanger, where the desired temperature is reached.
- One single appliance to install so it’s quick and easy
- Built-in pipework; no extra space at the side of the product needed
- Minimum overall height increase gives easier site installation
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Compact and light solution for new build or retrofit installations
- High DHW efficiency gives reduced running costs
- Higher DHW flow rates than standard boiler approximately 10% increase
- Less waste DHW water as DHW inlet is preheated
- Reduced pluming on DHW
- 2 year parts and labour warranty*