The BowTie and BowTie HD remedial wall ties are used to restrain bowed walls.
BowTie is a long stainless steel tie used to stabilise bulging walls, without any external plates, by securing them into the ends of internal floor joists.
BowTie HD is a heavy duty 12mm diameter threaded bar with self-cutting end used to restrain bowing building walls by securing them to internal parallel floor joists or roof beams.
Benefits of the range include:
- Quick, easy, non disruptive installation
- Self-tapping design - no splitting of timbers
- Effective in all common building materials
- Suitable for hardwood use
- Easily tested security of fixing
- Fully concealed - no unsightly external planes