Glasroc X is a high performance sheathing board which provides up to 6 months weather protection as certified by the British Board of Agrément (BBA). It is a reliable lightweight alternative to cement particle boards and is quick to install, without the need for specialist cutting or dust extraction equipment, and with less mess on site.
- A reliable, lightweight alternative to cement particle boards – approximately 35% lighter.
- Quick to install, without the need for specialist cutting or dust extraction equipment.
- Scores and snaps just as normal plasterboard.
- The only gypsum based sheathing board with full BBA certification verifying its weather protection performance in its own right, rather than as part of a system.
- Gypsum core containing special additives for moisture and mould resistance.
- Reinforced with a glass-matt on both surfaces and finished with a UV resistant coating.
- BES6001 certified, contributing to points under environmental schemes such as BREEAM.