GenieMat RST is a flat, resilient, reduced sound transmission mat made from 94% recycled rubber content, used directly under hard surface floor finishes and over concrete and wood construction.
It is used when superior sound control is required in multi-family housing, high-rises, or commercial buildings and protects ceramic tile, porcelain, and stone from substrate cracks.
Engineered for direct adhered floor coverings such as tile, stone, wood, and vinyl floor coverings
TILE – All products rated for minimum of commercial use.
WOOD – GenieMat FAS adhesives offer superior bonding strength.
VINYL – One-step method provides superior sound control for resilient floor coverings.
Features and benefits
- Mold, bacteria, fungi, and water resistant
- Exceeds pass criteria for point load test for crack isolation membrane (ANSI 118.12)
- Meets requirements for VOC emissions (IAQ test, ASTM D5116)
- Qualifies for LEED points
- Floorscore certified
- Complete floor covering system warranty available.